Friday, June 24, 2011

The Road to Loll - June 24th 2011

Here are some pictures e-mailed to us by John Darrington this morning.


John lables this picture: "Place where we stopped. "


This is several hundred yards past where we got on Monday. John says the snow is broken by patches for about 3/4 of a mile beyond this point.





The snow is solid but much reduced on the road.



More evidence of melting.



The road up the west side of Calf Creek.



This is a shot of the place we were stoped by snow on Monday.



This is looking back down the road for our Monday stopping place.


I also got a call from Ranger Davis. He says the snow is melting at Grassy Lake at about four inches a day. It was at two feet when he called this morning. It was a warm day in Ashton and we have hope that things will move faster as the depth of the snow drops.

4 comments:

buy xanax online said...

Nicely presented information in this post, I prefer to read this kind of stuff. The quality of content is fine and the conclusion is good. Thanks for the post.

price per head service said...

Hey, there's a great deal of helpful information above!

ashishmaihu said...

I’ve been absent for some time, but now I remember why I used to love this site. Thank you, I’ll try and check back more frequently. How often do you update your site? mens breeches

nireshsa said...

Nice weblog right here! Also your site quite a bit up very fast! What host are you using? Can I get your associate link in your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol…
furniture for sale